I’m Nicole Munoz. I’m a social media and marketing speaker, author, and consultant. I speak more than 30 times each year to groups as large as 1,500. I’ve gotten my own ecommerce sites ranked #1 in Google for extremely competitive keywords and I have helped over 150+ of my clients achieve the same results.
As a speaker, I engage my audiences with my ability to break down complicated and complex concepts into bite size actionable strategies. Event planners love the fact that I can customize my presentations for groups in any industry.
But why take my word for it? See my Youtube Channel for a real taste of what I am all about as a speaker, trainer, workshop presenter, and consultant!
Nicole Munoz is an international speaker, educator, author, and CEO.
Do you want a passionate, enthusiastic, and educational speaker for your event?
Nicole Munoz has over 10 years of professional experience in marketing, SEO, and social media. Nicole got started online when she built an ecommerce site that she got ranked #1 in Google for some very competitive keywords. Members of a premier online marketing membership site heard about her success and recruited her to be Faculty for their members. Her popularity as a teacher and speaker grew and today she is CEO of her 2nd company, Start Ranking Now, Inc.
Nicole has spoken at over 36+ live events to groups from 30 to 1,500 on a wide range of online marketing topics such as SEO, Social Media, Blogging, outsourcing, project management, time management, and more. Her presentations bring complex concepts into actionable strategies. Attendees often say that her session was worth the entire investment of their trip.
Nicole speaks to small business owners at local events such as SEO Pros, Stompernet Live, JV Alert Live, Wedding MBA, NAFE, and Small Business Expo.
Nicole has also been asked to present to Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 executives who attended conferences such as Social Media Strategies Summit, Online Marketing Summit, and Search Marketing Conference.
The wedding industry has invited Nicole to speak in destinations as far as Cancun, Mexico at Love Mexico Weddings 2012 and Congreso de Bodas de Destino 2012 where she spoke in English and Spanish. In 2013, she looks forward to speak in Europe, North America, and Latin America.
Nicole has also created customized webinar presentations for virtual audiences like E-learning, SocialBuzzClub, Stompernet, Wedlock Magazine and many more.
In 2012, Nicole published a series of books called the 7 Figure Marketing Blueprint that are available on Amazon.
Customized Presentation For Each AudienceNicole will create a customized presentation for your event or organization. Before your event, she will send you a questionnaire asking for details about your audience. She researches what their needs are and pulls in data specific to their industry so that all of the content is relevant. She puts in a lot of time and effort into creating amazing presentation design. Just check out some of her work here:
Nicole is a top rated speaker and consistently receives top scores from attendees. Just take a look at what some of the attendees had to say from Online Marketing Summit.
Nicole isn’t just a speaker, she is an authority on what she speaks about. She puts into action the things she teaches on her own sites and her client’s sites. She spends her days down in the trenches doing… not just teaching. All of her presentations communicate her real world experience. Nicole does not hold anything back. If she learned something that worked as recently as the night before a presentation, she will be sure to work it in so that she can provide as much value as possible for her audiences.
Your audience won’t be overwhelmed. Nicole will provide an amazing amount of content but each member of your audience will walk away feeling like they can put into action the things they learned. No fire-hoses of information meant to overwhelm and not teach.
37 Content Development Strategies
Outsourcing 101: The Basics
SEO Project Management for Independent Marketing Consultants
A Sure-Fire Reputation Management Strategy to Keep Your Reputation Safe!
In-House SEO Strategies for when YOU are the SEO!
SEO Basics Bootcamp
Conferences where Nicole Muñoz has spoken at:
September 15, 2011
WeddingMBA – Las Vegas, NV.
September 14-16, 2011
Wedlock – Las Vegas, NV.
August 27, 2011
Marketing Moms with a Mission – La Jolla, CA.
June 23-25, 2011
Stompernet Live 11 – Phoenix, AZ.
June 21-22, 2011
SEO Pro – Phoenix, AZ.
May 19-21, 2011
SEO Pro – Dallas, TX.
February 10-12, 2011
SEO Pro – Orlando, FL.
September 7th, 2012
September 20th, 2012
Sep 23-24th, 2012
Long Beach, CA
September 25, 2012
San Juan Capistrano, CA
Sept 28th-30th, 2012
JvAlert Live! San Diego
Oct 2nd-5th, 2012
Oct 22nd-25th, 2012
OMS – Santa Clara
November 8th, 2012
Small Business Expo
December 4, 2013
SEO Videos of the latest conferences:
|Las Vegas Wedding MBA||Wedding Master Business Academy|
|Nicole Munoz teaching SEO||Wedding MBA SEO Session|
|Las Vegas Backstage Convention||Guest Blog Posts|
|Nicole Munoz teaching SEO||Guest Blog Posts|
|How to avoid making the single worst business decision of your life! (Groupon)||Como Evitar Hacer La Peor Desición De Tu Negocio|
How to Use Hard Core Social Media Tools -Session Comments
Social Media Strategies Summit – February 6, 2013
Average Ranking (Out of 5): 4.59
- “There was a great overview of available tools and placed to find more tools and info.”
- “Great! I couldn’t write fast enough.”
- “It was my favorite of the day. The information was heavy!”
- “There were great tools and so much info! I can’t wait to go back over the slides.”
- “Great! It made the whole conference for me!”
- “It was a fantastic presentation. I wish it had been longer.”
- “There were lots of great social media tools. I will use lots of them.”
- “I loved this session. I couldn’t write notes fast enough.”
- “It was a clear presentation. There was good info and lots of tools and practical tips that will help me immediately.”
- “There was great advice on blog content strategy. I would cut some of the tool suggestions.”
- “It was a great presentation. There was very useful information.”
- “There was excellent organization and presentation. It was useful.”
- “She was a great speaker with amazing tools on influencing by association. Thank you! I am going to look into Hoot suite.”
- “I wish we had more time.”
- Founder of 3 Successful Ecommerce Stores
- Founder of over 100 Traffic Generating Niche Websites
- Founder of StartRankingNow.com, a successful Search Marketing Company
- Speaker at StartRankingNow Live Events
- Moderator at Stompernet.com
- Speaker at Stompernet Live 10
- Speaker at SEO Pros Vegas
- Founder of SEOTrainingMaterials.com
- SEO Step by Step
- Getting Started Online
- How to Get Traffic to Your Site in 1 Hour a Day
- How to Be a Social Media Expert in 20 Minutes a Day
- How To Put Your Email Campaign On Auto-Pilot
- Search Engine Optimization Strategies for Fast Online Success
- Using Web 20 for Linking and Traffic
- How To Get Top Rankings In Local Search Results